5 Reasons To Try Silicone-Based Lubricants
When I volunteered as a student health advocate at UCSF, we always talked about the importance of lubricants for safe sex. Back then, I was only allowed to encourage the use of water-based lubricants… But silicone has so many benefits over water-based that it deserves attention
- It does not cause yeast infections. Many water-based lubricants contain glycerin, a sugar. Although many lubricant companies deny this, glycerin does feed the yeast that lives in the vagina and contributes to its overgrowth.
- It is compatible with condoms. Silicone lube is not oil-based, so it will not deteriorate condoms. However, it’s important not to use silicone lube with silicone toys because they can interact with each other and deteriorate them. By always using condoms on your toys, you can avoid this problem and make cleaning easier.
- It doesn’t dry out like water-based lubes do. Silicone lubrication stays wet longer and is silkier to the touch. This is especially important because dry vaginal or anal tissues are more likely to tear than lubricated ones. In addition, a recent study has shown that the use of lubricants can greatly benefit the enjoyment of sex.
- It doesn’t wash off easily. If you are having fun in the shower, silicone lube is best. Water-based lubes can be easily washed off with water, while silicone is long-lasting and slippery.
- It is chemically inert. The silicone used to make lubricants is non-carcinogenic and will not interact with biological tissue in any way that could harm your health.
If you’re still not convinced that silicone lube is for you, but you don’t want to buy a lube that contains glycerin, watch this great YouTube video for information on how to make your own flaxseed lube from scratch.
Please indicate: 5 Reasons To Try Silicone-Based Lubricants | Porn Blood – Best Porn Sites for Primitive Porn in Our Blood